ContactGorilla v1.4 is live
and it is packed with Google goodies
One popular demand from our clients was to have all leads and survey submissions automatically pushed to a Google Sheet. So they can share it throughout their devices or even with their partners.
And this is what we've worked on and delivered, and then some more. This is how you can take advantage of your Google apps with Contact Gorilla:
Campaigns / Surveys:
- In the campaign settings, turn on the Google sync option. If it is the first time you are going to sync anything from Contact Gorilla, it will prompt you to verify your Google account.
- As soon as you get your first lead from the campaign, a Google sheet will be created in your Google drive. The name of the sheet is automatically generated by the name of the campaign.
- Each lead will create a new line in your Google Sheet.
- If the lead comes from a Survey, you will also get all his answers in the sheet. How cool is that?
- You can select to sync your calendar with your Google calendar so you can have all your appointments in your mobile device.
- Go to your user settings. Click on the Calendar settings and flip the Google sync switch. If it is the first time you are going to sync anything from Contact Gorilla, it will prompt you to verify your Google account.
- Contact Gorilla will automatically create a new calendar view in your Google calendar named: Contact Gorilla. This is awesome, because you can switch to and from that view or even share this view only with your partners.
Calendar sync will not syncronize any appointments / event you have already inserted. Just the new ones. So you can easily turn on or off the syncronization depending on what you need to be displayed in your Google calendar.
We've also implemented a numerous amount of smaller fixes, mostly to our graphics so the whole experience has a smoother feel to it.
As always, if you have any queries, drop us a line or call our excellent support team.